This week’s cocktail is so simple, so fun, and the best shade of pink. A simple mix of gin and, you guessed it, jam, you can most likely make it with what you have on hand. Though it’s definitely a reason to splurge for a fabulous jam… or better yet, make your own.
The Gin and Jam Cocktail comes from Todd, the Drinks Editor at Honestly Yum, an honestly great blog that I like to frequent for food and drink inspiration. You may remember that I have shared a drink of his before. Thanks, Todd, for this pink and sweet and swirlable cocktail that’s as easy to make as it is to finish.
gin + jam cocktail
Dreamt up by: Todd at Honestly Yum
- 2 oz gin
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1 teaspoon raspberry jam
- spoonful of jam for garnish
- Add the gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, and jam to a mixing glass.
- Add ice and shake for ten seconds.
- Strain into a double old fashioned glass over crushed ice.
- Top with a spoonful of jam, and stir it in while you sip.
Recipe and images from Honestly Yum.
Cheers, I hope you stop back and elevate your spirits with me again!